Sunday 24 June 2012

Backstage Pass




Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1) 

(Adult Erotica) 

by

Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance...

For him, life is all music and no play...

When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...

When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...

Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin...


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

So I have mixed reviews about this. I thought the story had some high points but at times I thought it  was more sex then story. Don't get me wrong I am all over the smutty parts as Olivia had my face turning red in some parts and if you like that stuff then you will NOT be disappointed in that area. 

I loved Brian the whole way through and loved the fact that he is a hopeless romantic. Myrna's insecurities sometimes got on my nerves but her strengths definitely made up for that part since she is such a great addition to the group. I did love all the band members and I will be reading on to find out more about what happens to these guys and see how they find their way in love.  

If you like erotica then this is definitely recommended to you. 

I give this a 3.5 to 4 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up .5

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.