Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window



 The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window 

(YA Contemporary)

by
Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.

Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair.

Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window. Good reads

Goodreads_icon_50x50


My Review......


So, I am a sucka for sappy love stories and here is another one that I absolutely loved. To have a sweet story where the guy can help heal his girl by being a constant source of love and calming made my heart melt.


Amber or Ambs in the book has lived a hard live and besides her brother Jake who is her protector. Liam ends up being her savior even though he is a wee bit of a wanker in the day but at night his true colors come out and we fall in love with him by the way he takes care of her and grounding her.

The author does a great job growing each character.  There are characters that you love and hate which is a good sign of great writing. She also does a great job seeing Amber through her journey of healing and becoming herself. 


I absolutely recommend this book to anyone. 


For ratings I would give it 5 thumbs up! 
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.