Tuesday 5 June 2012

Foolish Games



Foolish Games 

(YA/New Adult Contemporary)

Falling in love was the last thing Joie had on her mind when she was thrown into the marketing scandal intended to boost the Grimm Brothers Band's declining sales. Joie thought she knew the players of the game; she was the writer, J.T. Hawkins was the famous rock star, and Lizzie was her beautiful cover to the world. That was until a psychopathic stalker, who seemed to be three steps ahead of everyone else and calling all the shots, upped the stakes. In a situation where many different kinds of games were being played, Joie had to figure out if or who was bluffing because her life. . . and her heart, might very well depend on it......from Goodreads.com
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

So, I looved this book. It had me from the beginning to the end. I only hope there is a sequel because I would love to find out what happens to all the characters.

Now for sure Hawkins became one of my new book boyfriends because he is sarcastic and caring all rolled up into one package. 

The book starts out with a war of words and has a journey of stalkers and bitchy friends and of course love. 

I just happened across this book on a good reads recommendation and thought sounds good. I was so not disappointed at all. I loved the whole thing and recommend it to everyone

Definite 5 thumbs up. 
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 
The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.