Tuesday 26 June 2012

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series)

  

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland #1)

(Adult Romance) 

by

Seoafin "Finnie" Wilde was taught by her parents that life was meant to be lived, every breath was a treasure and to seek every adventure she could find. And she learns this lesson the hard way when they perish in a plane crash when she's fifteen. But she never forgets and when she discovers there is a parallel universe where every person has a twin, she finds a witch who can send her there so she can see her parents again and have the adventure of a lifetime.

But nearly upon arrival in the Winter Wonderland of Lunwyn, she realizes she's been played by her twin of the alternate universe and shortly finds herself walking down the aisle to be wed to The Drakkar.

Instantly thrown into inauspicious circumstances, with years of practice (she did, of course, survive that elephant stampede, if she could do that, she can do anything), Finnie bests the challenges and digs into her adventure. But as Frey Drakkar discovers the woman who is his new wife is not Princess Sjofn, a woman he dislikes (intensely) but instead, his Finnie, a free-spirit with a thirst for venture just like him (not to mention she is his destiny), without her knowledge he orders his new bride bound to his frozen world, everlasting.


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...

Soooooo, this is the last series of Kristen Ashley's for me to read then I have read all her books and what can I say but I friggin' love Kristen Ashley's work so much. They are awesome! So far every series or stand alone books have NOT let me down at all. Nope not at all.  Now about this book...

The reason I left this series for last is because I am not a big fan of parallel worlds but holy comoly KA did not disappoint once again. I absolutely loved Frey and his wee Finnie. 

I loved the world that KA has created in the Fantasyland series and I CAN NOT wait to read the next ones but I will try and savor because she does not have a new book out till mid summer so must ration my KA reading.  

Frey Drakkar may have been the typical man who makes decisions and I mean big decisions without talking to his woman which caused a wee bit of an issue but let's be honest Finnie was also not big on fully communicating either which got them in a bit of trouble but Frey stole my heart and of course Finnie's and made it all worth while. 

I definitely recommend this series and you will love all the characters and will fall in love with Frey and Finnie. Enjoy! 

Five Saweeet Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up







Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.