Monday 23 July 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Stephan Coleman

For this week I decided to pick Stephan Coleman from the Finding Anna Series. Slave and Need.

Fitting since Need comes out on July 26th.  The series is a great and I recommend it to all looking for Adult Erotica Romance.

The reasons why Stephan is worthy to be my book boyfriend.

1) His a huge care giver
2) He is super loving
3) Has great supportive friends which makes it a better package
4) He will do anything to protect Anna
5) His love is deep and raw

Some of the reasons why I love Stephan

"You are mine, Brianna. You do not have to fear me or anyone else.  Tell me you understand." Slave

"You are safe, Brianna," he chanted. "You are safe." Slave

Why did the first time I fell in love have to be with a woman who may never be capable of loving me back?  Slave

"I knew without a doubt that this was not the life you wanted.  But you were so broken, so scared.  I wanted in that moment to help you above all else." Slave

"You can tell me anything, Brianna.  Anything. I don't want you to keep things to yourself.  I want you to trust me."  Need

The love I felt for her seemed to magnify when I was inside her. Need

Quotes and phrases from Slave and Need by Sherri Hayes

I can not wait for the third in the Finding Anna Series



Slave (Finding Anna #1)

by

Stephan has lived the lifestyle of a Dominant for five years. After several rebellious teenage years, it gave him the stability and control he had been seeking after his parent’s death.

As president of a not-for-profit foundation, he knows what his future holds and what he wants out of life. All that changes when a simple lunch with his college friend and Mentor, Darren, leads him to buying a slave.

Thrust into a situation he never thought he’d be in, Stephan can’t walk away. He is compelled to help this girl in the only way he knows how.

Brianna knows only one thing, she is a slave. She has nothing. She is nothing.

Can Stephan help Brianna realize that she is much more than just a Slave?


From Goodreads



Need (Finding Anna #2)

by

As Brianna comes to terms with the realization that she is no longer a slave, she must figure out what she wants for her life. Forgetting her past isn’t an option. It is an integral part of who she is now, and it will forever shape her view of life. The one thing she knows is that she cannot imagine her life without the man who saved her, but can she be what he needs?

Stephan never imagined falling in love with the woman he rescued, but the thought of her no longer being part of his life is physically painful. The scars from her past continue to haunt her, and he is helpless to stop them. All he can do is try to help her work through the traumas of her past. Can he be everything she needs and help her move on?

The two must figure out how to navigate not only their relationship with each other, but also the outside world. A friend from Brianna’s past shows up where she least expects them, and Uncle Richard continues to enforce his well-meaning agenda to get Brianna more traditional help. As forces, both friend and foe, threaten to tear them apart, Stephan and Brianna have to navigate the turbulent waters and find what they need in each other.


From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.