Monday 3 September 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Sampson Cooper

So I decided I missed my alpha men so I decided one of Kristen Ashley's boys needs to be my Book boyfriend this week.

This week is ......Sampson Cooper from Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley

The reasons why I love Sampson Cooper:

1) He is Famous yet still Humble
2) He Loves fiercely
3) He is protective and all consuming

Here are some examples of Sampson.  *swoon*

"For you, it's about bein' shy but for me, it gives me privacy and I don't get that much.  It also allows me to be the one to make the play.  And in my life, serious as shit, Kia, that's rare and it's really, fucking valued."

"Sleep well and have good dreams, baby," he said softly.  Then he was gone.

"Baby, I don't know what you're like in bed but if it's even half the promise of you, your man was a fucking foo."

"That's your first block, baby, use it, step up on it and keep climbing.  You'll get to the other side. You with me?"

"I love you, Kia." My breath left me and I stared.  I wasn't breathing but my eyes were still forming tears and they were falling.  Sam's thumbs slipped through them but his eyes didn't leave mine when he semi-repeated, "I love you, baby."

"You cannot leave me. You can't. I can't live without you."

All phrases and quotes from Heaven and Hell. I friggin' love this book and of course Sam Cooper.



Heaven and Hell (Heaven and Hell #1)

by

After making a bad decision when she was very young, Kia Clementine finds herself in hell. Then, suddenly, within the time it takes for a shotgun to blast, her hell changes. Completely. Then out-of-the-blue she sees Sampson Cooper, her celebrity crush. A man the whole world knows is decent. A man the world knows is loyal. A man the world knows is good. All of these very unlike her now dead husband.

He’s sitting at a table right next to hers. And she catches his eye.

Terrified of the interest Sam shows in her, Kia finds the courage to go out with him. Not long after, she shares her dark secrets and Sam shares that he’ll stop at nothing to gain her trust.

As Sam leads Kia to heaven, Kia realizes that Sam is living his own hell. But although he gives her beauty and she gives him everything, he withholds his trust.

Even with all the beauty Sam shows her, Kia wants it all. But Sam forces Kia to make a heartbreaking decision and only she can decide. It’s all or nothing.


From Goodreads 
Goodreads_icon_50x50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.