Wednesday 19 September 2012

Creed (Unfinished Hero #2)


Creed (Unfinished Hero #2)

(Erotica Adult)
Source: Smashwords 
by

Young, way too young, the eleven year old Tucker Creed and his six year old neighbor find they have something awful in common. And Creed decides, even at a young age, he's going to do everything in his limited power to shield his Sylvie from her nightmare.

So he does.

Time goes on and Creed and Sylvie form a bond that grows and blossoms with their ages.

And they fall in love.

They also plot to leave their nightmares behind, the town they live in that will hold them down, the histories they share that, unless they break free, will bury them.

So on Sylvie's eighteenth birthday, they've decided to meet at their special place and disappear.

But Sylvie goes to their special place, Creed never shows and she doesn't see him again until it's too late.

Way too late.


From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50  

My Review...

It is no secret that I am a HUGE Kristen Ashley fan and I have read every one of her books and loved them all and Creed is no exception to this lovefest.

First off I LOVE LOVE LOVE Creed and Sylvie.  My heart broke for the hardships that they had to go through to be able to find one another again. 

I loved seeing Knight in here again as he is also dear to my heart and is love and protection for Sylvie is heartwarming.  I love that in this book Sylvie the anti-heroine is kick ass and rough around the edges but so loveable. 

There is just something about Creed that just makes me warm and fuzzy all over. His love is so strong and all encompassing. If only we could all be loved like that. :) 

I also liked that in this story that once Creed and Sylvie were together there was not the stresses of tearing them apart but the stressors were the things that were around them instead. 

So I am torn between 4 and 5 thumbs for this one but for shits and giggles lets just say 5 shall we

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.