Friday 5 October 2012

Just One Night


Just One Night (Rebels With a Cause #1)

(Adult Romance)
 
Source: eARC/NetGalley
 

They spent one passionate night together,
a night neither could forget . . .

But it isn’t until Bomb Unit Detective Alexandra “Alex” Sheridan is assigned to investigate architect Luke Morgan about the bombing of his new building that Alex is forced to face the man–and feelings–she’d run from earlier. Drawn to the charismatic man who'd soothed her grief with their shared passion, she finds herself wanting more from him.

As the case progresses, however, she questions his innocence and his feelings for her. Can she trust him, ignoring his past and the evidence pointing to his guilt? Or will she have to be satisfied with just one night?


From Goodreads
 Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review...


I will admit I was quite surprised with this book. I had no expectations but I found it an easy read with a good balance of love and mystery.  Plus I am a sucker for love at first sight. I know I am such a pansy.

Alex was a strong heroine but of course with some baggage. Luke was the misunderstood brute who really was a softy with a shitty past.  There a good pair.  I liked the book and would read the next one in the series for sure. 

For a bit more of fluffier romance 4 thumbs up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.