Monday 29 October 2012

Naked (The Blackstone Affair Pt.1)



Naked (The Blackstone Affair #1)

Brynne Bennett is living the good life. An American art student at the University of London and part-time photographic model, she’s putting her life back on track with school and lots of hard work. When ultra successful London businessman, Ethan Blackstone, buys her nude portrait, he isn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer. He wants Brynne in his bed and makes plans to keep her there no matter what. His dominant nature captivates and ensnares despite the demons she carries inside her. But there are secrets in this relationship. Huge ones. Can Ethan free Brynne from the past that has marked her? Will Brynne let him or will the specters tormenting her resurface to destroy them both…

From Goodreads
 Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review.....

So this book is another book with a strong, alpha dominating man is the lead with a british accent. (My kryptonite) You felt the connection with Ethan and Brynne right away. There passion oozes out of the pages. Ethan's love is fierce and Brynne has some of her own issues but with Ethan they compliment each other.

Why oh why do they always keep secrets. A secret has never worked for the better. It ALWAYS kicks you in the ass. Argh!!!! Ethan why! and his secret is going to be hard to forgive. Thank goodness there is more books to come so we can see how it all works out for Ethan and Brynne 

One of the reasons why I heart Ethan:  
He tilted his head and spoke softly.  "I want to be with you so badly right now.  I want to take you home with me, and put you in my bed and have hours and hours with your body wrapped up in mine to do with as I wish. I want to have you there in the morning so when we wake up I can make you come, saying my name. I want to drive you work and pick you up when it's time to leave. I want to go to the shops with you and buy food we can cook for dinner. I want to watch some crap television and have you fall asleep against me on the couch so I can watch you and hear you breathing." *swoon* (Quote from Naked by Raine Miller) 

4 Steamy Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.