Sunday 25 November 2012

Forbidden Desires (bondage and breakfast #2)


Forbidden Desires (Bondage & Breakfast #2)

Adult Erotica
Source: eARC/NetGalley
 
by
When it comes to sex, Bella Massey wants a man who'll get down on his knees and beg. And although she's got the hots for firefighter Marcus Aiello, she can't believe an alpha male like him could have a submissive bone in his body.

Marcus isn't looking for a relationship, but Bella is not like any woman he's ever met. When he discovers what the sexy librarian is really looking for in a man, he's even more intrigued. But giving up control is difficult for Marcus—no matter how much he desires it.

Despite their intense attraction, Marcus and Bella's budding relationship is at an impasse. Until a weekend at a unique B&B offering all manner of naughty nightly activities teaches them both just how good it can feel to lose control


From Goodreads

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

Ah well I have to admit it was just OK for me. I didn't love it but I also didn't hate it.  I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if I just didn't connect with Bella or the idea of Bella. I liked Marcus more than Bella but what I can say is that I loved Bella's old bitty group. I think they made the book. 

I also didn't realize that it was a second book in a series so maybe if I read the first one first then it would have resonated more with me. 

The last third was definitely the best part maybe because by that time you are more invested in the characters.  

So since it was a meh! I would say 3 max thumbs up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren

To buy on Amazon: Forbidden Desires (Bondage & Breakfast)

To buy on itunes: Forbidden Desires - Jodie Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.