Thursday 1 November 2012

Get your Groove on Thursday with The Unidentified Redhead

Due to me being sick last week I missed Get your Groove on Thursday so I need to make it up with two songs so I decided then to go with Songs portrayed in The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

This Week's songs are:

1) Into the Mystic by Van Morrison

Link to Album iTunes Canada

Moondance - Van Morrison

Link to Album iTunes USA
 
Still On Top - The Greatest Hits (Deluxe Version) - Van Morrison  

"This song never ceases to make me happy. If I had a top five song list, this would be on it."  I leaned my head back against the leather seat and let "Into the Mystic" pour over me. 

After the waitress finished taking our order, Jack raised his glass of Killian's Red to me and said, "To Van Morrison, and the sexiest version of "Into the Mystic" I've ever heard."




2) Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow

Link to the Album iTunes Canada

The Very Best of Sheryl Crow (Digital Version) - Sheryl Crow  

Link to the Album iTunes USA

Strong Enough (CD Single) - Sheryl Crow  

So I began to sing, and I could not tear my eyes away from his.  They penetrated me, all the way down to my tingling tiptoes, and it was all I could do to get through the song. I focused on the lyrics, asking with my eyes if he was up for this, for all of it, for all of me.  I had chosen "Strong Enough" by Sheryl Crow and the song was perfect for tonight.




Both Quotes from The Unidentified RedHead (Redhead series #1) by Alice Clayton


The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead #1)

by
When Grace Sheridan returns to Los Angeles to become a working actor, it's a second shot at a life-long dream. With some help from her best friend and agent, that dream could become a reality, but at thirty-three, has Grace missed her chance at the big time? Will an unexpected sizzling romance with the entertainment industry's newest 'it' boy shine an uncomfortable spotlight on her life?

Alice Clayton spins a playful and erotic May to December romance in this, her debut novel. Clayton's funny, borderline neurotic heroine is perfect in her imperfections, and the off the charts sexual chemistry between her and her charming, yet blissfully unaware leading man are the true heart of The Unidentified Redhead. With laugh out loud dialogue and a super steamy romance that will get your heart racing, sneaking around in L.A. and dodging the Paparazzi has never been so fun.  


From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.