Monday 17 December 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - James Cavendish

So this week Book Boyfriend I decided to go with one of the dominant billionaire bad boys...

James Cavendish from the Up in the Air Series by R.K. Lilley

Some of the reasons why I heart James

1) He is very giving and loving and just wants to share everything that is his
2) He not only takes on Bianca he also embraces Stephan as well.
3) He friggin' got Bianca's name and portrait tattooed on him. WoW!

Even though James is a wee bit of a slut. We still love him.
 

Here are some examples of why James is Worthy:


"I need to kiss every part of you body that I left hurting today."  He cleared his throat. My hand was trembling.  "I hope you think of me every time it hurts to sit down. I miss you." from In flight

"I ordered you a few dozen more pairs.  The last line of defense between me and your pussy is bound to take some casualties." from Inflight talking about her underwear

"Thank you.  What a beautiful thing for you to say to me.  Just when I think you don't care for me, you give me some hope." from In flight

"You're an exquisite angel, Bianca. I've never touched anything so fine in my life." from In Flight

"You are special. you're the most special person in the world to me. I don't know how to make you see and feel that."  from Mile High

"It is my job to protect you. You don't have to acknowledge it, but it is. All of my influence is completely worthless if I can't even protect the thing I cherish most." from Mile High

It nearly broke me when one lone tear rolled down his cheek. "It just keeps hitting me, over and over again, that I really did come close to losing you forever. I can't bear the thought." from Mile High

"You're my angel, Bianca. You've exorcized my demons. I don't have nightmares when I'm with you. I don't have to work seventy hour work weeks to keep my mind distracted. My life has become more than work and emotionless affairs. You make me a better man." from Mile High

"You make me so happy, Bianca. I never knew life could be this good. I've been alone for so long, since my parents died, really. But I don't feel alone with you. I feel like I have a family and a home again.  You're my home. All of the dark shadows seem to disappear when we're together." from Mile High

All quotes and phrases from the Up in the Air Series by R.K. Lilley

Tumblr_m5gay8rkjy1r6re2so1_500_large



In Flight (Up In The Air #1)

by
When reserved flight attendant Bianca gets one look at billionaire hotel owner James Cavendish, she loses all of her hard-won composure. For a girl who can easily juggle a tray of champagne flutes at 35,000 feet in three inch heels, she finds herself shockingly weak-kneed from their first encounter. The normally unruffled Bianca can't seem to look away from his electrifying turquoise gaze. They hold a challenge, and a promise, that she finds impossible to resist, and she is a girl who is used to saying no and meaning it.

Bianca is accustomed to dealing with supermodels and movie stars in her job as a first class flight attendant, but James Cavendish puts them all to shame in the looks department. If only it were just his looks that she found so irresistible about the intimidating man, Bianca could have ignored his attentions. But what tempts her like never before is the dominant pull he seems to have over her from the moment they meet, and the promise of pleasure, and pain, that she reads in his eyes.



Mile High (Up In The Air #2)

by
James and Bianca’s tumultuous story continues in the sequel to In Flight.

James has initiated Bianca into a dark and drugging world of passion and pain. He taught her about her own submissive, masochistic nature, and she fell swiftly and deeply in love with the undeniably charming and impossibly beautiful Mr. Cavendish, but a painful misunderstanding and the return of the brutally violent demon of her past have combined to overwhelm Bianca, and, confused and hurt, she pushes him away.

It’s been over a month since the shocking attack that hospitalized her, and since she told a distraught James that she needed space, but her feelings haven’t gone away. Even she knew that it was only a matter of time before he would cast his spell on her again…

1 comment:

  1. i read this and i was hooked. it's a good read :)

    http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.