Monday 4 February 2013

Book Boyfriend - Horse


This week I decided to go with the raw, dirty, bad boy, motorcycle riding, well hung hottie....Horse from Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde.

The reasons why I love me some Horse are:

1) He's hung like a horse what is NOT to love
2) He's got a mean way with wordswinking
3) He puts everything on the line for the chance of love (aahhh! Horse is so sweet!)

Here are some examples why Horse has stolen my loins oops I meant heart:

"So why are you called Horse?"  "'Cause I'm hung like one," he replied, smirking.

"That's why I do it. You're cute when you're pissed. Kind of like a wet kitten. Gets me hard."

"Someday," he whispered softly in my ear.  "I don't want to hurt you. Not until you're ready for me...But someday I'm going to own all of you, Marie.  You're all mine, babe. Knew it the first time I saw you. Couldn't give you up if I tried." 

"..... This gun is part of you now. You got me?"  "I got you."  "Oh baby, you have no idea," he replied ruefully, brushing back my hair and tucking it behind my ear.  "No idea at all. Now let me watch you shoot.  Chicks with guns are hot."



Phrases and quotes from Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1)

by
Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.

Maybe.

A Romantica® contemporary erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave 


Synopsis from Goodreads 

Reaper's Property (My Review)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Joanna Wylde - thanks for picking Horse this week to play with... Just be sure to return him in good condition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ol' I give him back all right but no promises on his condition.

    Thanks for giving us Horse and all his bad ass ways.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.