Monday 25 February 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Nick Merimon

This week I decided to go with Nick Merimon from Fall For Me (Danvers #3) by Sydney Landon

Why oh why is Nick worthy?

Well.....
  1. He is just so damn adorable and loving and committed and doesn't even realize it
  2. He is a loyal stand up guy
  3. Hell he is gorgeous and rich (you can't go wrong there)     

Here are some of the reasons how I fell in love with Nick:

"I won't let you down, Beth.  I'll be the best husband and father that I can possibly be. Just give me a chance to prove it.  You will never want for anything. I'll lay the world at your feet. Just believe in me, please." loc 789 (hell yeah! I believe in you nick :)  )

"I am constantly in awe of your daughters.  They are smart, funny, intelligent,  compassionate, and beautiful.  Everyone who knows them loves them.  I'm starting to think they must be adopted.  I can't imagine you two even having children, much less having two as outstanding as Beth and Suzy." loc 1776  (now who wouldn't want that in their corner)

"Princess, you need to learn to love yourself, just as I love you.  I love you for you.  Whatever size you feel comfortable with is for you to determine.  I never want you to think you have to resort to starving yourself for me.  You are Beth to me, not a number on the scales." loc 2801 (*swoon*) 

All quotes and phrases from kindle version of Fall For Me by Sydney Landon

Fall For Me (Danvers, #3)

Fall For Me (Danvers #3)

by
Beth has always lived in her outgoing sister’s shadow, plagued by her own insecurity about her body. It’s time for her to step out from the sidelines and experience what life has to offer—then she’s laid off from her teaching job, and has to rely on her sister to get her a job at Danvers International. Nick Merimon is gorgeous, wealthy, and a well-known playboy—just the sort of man Beth has always avoided. But even she can’t deny the sparks that are flying between them. He could be just the man to show her what she’s been missing all these years. And after they share one heart-stopping night together, she is surprised when it leads to a relationship. But as their connection grows, and the realities of their romance begin to show, Beth will have to overcome both her own insecurities and her doubts about Nick’s intentions if she’s ever going to find lasting happiness…

Synopsis from Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.