Monday 18 March 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Will Montgomery

So this week I decided I needed a gorgeous athlete to be my book boyfriend so no further ado.....
Will Montgomery from Play with Me (With Me in Seattle #3) by Kristen Proby

Some of the reasons that Will stole my heart are:
  1. He is a loyal loving family man
  2. He is fiercely protective
  3. He loves with all his heart and then some plus he is major eye candy.


Some examples of Will's awesomeness"

"Because when I get you back to my bed later, I'm going to make love to you for hours, and you will not only be awake for it, you'll have full use of your beautiful brain."  He takes my hand in his, links our fingers and kisses my knuckles. "I mean it,  Meg, no alcohol. Please." loc 2101

"We haven't spent all this time together, getting to know each other, driving each other crazy, to have a quick fuck and go our separate ways.  You need to understand, Megan, once I make love to you, you're mine."  loc 2449

"Yes, I'm terribly sick of you. You eat too much, hog the bed, and cheat at video games.  Not to mention, you require way too much sex.  But, I'm muddling my way through." loc 3672

"Megan, the thought of being without you destroys me,"........."Just the thought of you not being in my life is my undoing.  When you feel safe enough to say what I know you feel, it will be the best moment of my life."  loc 6341

All phrases & quotes from kindle edition of Play with Me by Kristen Proby

Play With Me (With Me in Seattle #3)

by
Will Montgomery is a successful professional football player and seemingly has it all. He’s not used to being told no, and certainly doesn’t take no for an answer. So when he turns his charms on his sister’s sexy rocker-chick friend Meg, he’s not only turned down, but met with open hostility, piquing his curiosity and libido. He’s determined to show her that he’s not the arrogant jock she thinks he is, and to get her into his bed.

Megan McBride is not impressed with Will Montgomery, his fat contract, fancy car, or his arrogant public persona. She doesn’t have time for a relationship, and if she’s learned anything in life, it’s that loving means losing, so she guards her heart ferociously. But she can’t deny the overwhelming attraction to the sexy, tattooed athlete, and when Will starts breaking down her defenses and grabs hold of her heart, will she be able to admit her feelings for him, or will her troubled past cause her to lose the first man she’s ever truly loved? 


Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.