Thursday 28 March 2013

The Contract: Rebecca's Lost Journals Volume 2



Rebecca’s Lost Journals, Volume 2: The Contract (Inside Out Novellas #2)

by
NOW OPTIONED TO STARZ for TV!

An Inside Out novella...
A hot new erotic story by New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author Lisa Renee Jones

Connection to The Inside Out Trilogy that has recently been optioned to STARZ for TV with Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland w/Johnny Depp) producing and includes exciting clues for the series readers but stands alone as it’s own exciting erotic story.

The Inside Out Trilogy includes IF I WERE YOU, BEING ME, and REVEALING US

In part two of Rebecca’s Lost Journals, The Contract, the relationship between Rebecca and her rich, darkly alluring man intensifies and she must decide just how deep she will go into his into his intensely erotic world 


Synopsis from Goodreads

My Review...

I am so enraptured by this series.  I love these journals. It feels as if I am living through what Rebecca is living.  

With The Contract you start to see where she gives away a part of herself to the master but it is also a place where you get to know the master as well.  You start to see parts of both of them.  Key word is part and I have not a rat's ass clue who the master is. Lisa Renee Jones is a genius when it comes to making me wonder.  Every time I read anything from this series with every character I am like "Is it him?"  I am slowly starting to make myself go crazy with all the possibilities. LOL

"You will call me 'Master' when we're alone," he instructed next (Still no kiss.) "In public, we remain as we are.  What we are beyond that is between us." loc 300

The contract is only a small piece of what is between Rebecca and her Master. It is a formality yet so much more. 

I love this novella and can't wait for more.  



5 Enrapturing Thumbs Up

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.