Monday 29 July 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Gavin (Mack) Mackenzie

This week I thought we needed another strapping cowboy for book boyfriend Monday which happens to be  Gavin (Mack) Mackenzie from Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey

What some of the qualities of why Mack made the cut well...
  1. He has a heart of gold
  2. Once he knows what is right for his heart and soul he won't settle for anything less
  3. He is a gorgeous cowboy (Duh! of course he makes the cut)


Some examples of why Mack makes my heart go pitter patter:
"What are you looking at?" I asked in a smartass tone.  "A beautiful woman who makes me think I can fly."

"And then some means you were naked, I was naked, and we were both doing things to each other's naked bodies that leaves nothing to imagination. I know how you feel inside."

"What are you doing, you maniac?!"  He was standing there in the middle of the bathroom completely naked, his cock like a missile pointing right at me.  He grinned big. "I'm getting in the shower with my alleged wife."
"Come on, wife. Come take a little ride with me. Let me show you all the things you'll be missing when you go back East and leave me here with a broken heart."

"It sounds crazy to say it out loud, but I distinctly remember thinking when I saw you sitting at that blackjack table that you were the girl for me."

"You're right about that. Once I saw you. I had no choice. I was done for good. You're the last woman I ever want to be with."
All quotes or phrases from Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey

Shine Not Burn

by
IT HAPPENED IN VEGAS.

I can't be held responsible. Things that happen there are supposed to stay there, right? Right? Yeeeah. Not so much.

Andie's just days away from tying the knot, but there's just ooooone little glitch. Apparently, she's already married. Or someone with her name is married to a guy out in Oregon of all places, and the courthouse won't issue her a marriage license until it's all cleared up. Tripping her way through cow pies and country songs to meet up with a man who gets around places on horseback is her very last idea of how to have a good time, but if she's going to get married, make partner at the firm, and have two point five kids before she's thirty-five, she needs to get to the bottom of this snafu and fix it quick ... before her fiance finds out and everything she's been working toward goes up in flames.

Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.