Monday 9 September 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Harrison James

 So this week I fell hard for  Harrison James from My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

Oh Harrison, why I love you so....
  1. When he loves, he loves hard and forever
  2. His love for Quinn and the girls is so awe inspiring and heart warming
  3. He is all in when it comes to loving
  4. He is loyal and the sweetest friend and family man
  5. He is a gorgeous, tattooed rock star (duh! he already had me there )


Here are some of the reasons Harrison made me swoon:
From the moment I saw her eyes, I knew she was the one for me, the one that is going to make my life complete. I made a change in my life because of her.  

I watch as Liam disappears behind his door. He doesn't realize how lucky he has it, knowing that there was one girl for him. I want that.  The only problem is the one I want belongs to someone else, and there isn't a single thing I can do about that.

"No I shouldn't and it's not important. You're what matters right now."

The only thing missing are the kids running around in front of us. They complete us.

"He's part of your life and he's part of the girls' life. I'll never ask you not to talk about him when I'm around. I'll never ask you to stop loving him.  If he was here, I'd hate him."

"No, I probably wouldn't know you if he was here, and for that I'm both thankful and remorseful because his girls are the best, most beautiful girls that I've encountered, and I want to do right by not only them, but him too."

"Because I told you I'd never ask you to stop loving him. He's a part of you and I would never ask you to give him up."
All phrases and quotes from Kindle version of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)

by
***IT'S SUGGESTED YOU READ MY EVERYTHING BEFORE READING MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER***

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.

Synopsis from Goodreads

PURCHASE MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER - KINDLE
PURCHASE MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER - B & N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.