Saturday 22 September 2012

Ceaseless (Existence #3)


Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy #3)

(YA/New Adult)

Source: Kindle

by

Can he make her fall in love with him… again?

When Pagan Moore proved worthy of Death’s devotion, he was given the gift of getting to keep her.

But Dank was never promised that Pagan would keep him.

When a soul is created, so is its mate. In every lifetime those souls find each other. They complete the other’s destiny. It’s time for Pagan’s soul to choose if she truly wants an eternity at Death’s side or if she wants the mate created just for her.

Dank didn’t think he had to worry about her choice. He knew where her heart belonged. Until he realized that every kiss, every touch, every moment of their time together would be washed from her memories. He would have to win her heart all over again and prove to her soul that he was where she belonged.

If only her soul’s mate wasn’t right there standing in his way.


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50 

My Review...

I was looking forward to this book because I wanted to find out what was going to happen between Dank and Pagan.  It was a great end to the trilogy. 

One of my favorite characters is Gee in the book maybe we will find out more of her in a different series?? Just a thought.

I love the of the emotions of Dank and Pagan's love. I just wish there was a bit more angst with Jay's story but it had that story had nice clean lines but all in all at the end of the day it is about Dank and Pagan and the love between them captured my heart.

A cute story where love conquers even fate. It was a sweet love story and I was happy to have read the series as I am a HUGE fan of Abbi Glines so really all of her books have been awesome and I look forward to many more. 

4 Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.