Thursday 20 September 2012

Hidden Threat


Hidden Threat

(Adult Romance)

Source: Kindle

by

Cali Stanton has always wanted to be a doctor. But when her father is injured, she finds herself behind his desk at Stanton Enterprises. Matthew Andersen's only priority is keeping the company and its CEO safe. That is easier said than done when someone starts making threats. Things get personal when Cali becomes the latest target. Can Cali and Matthew put aside what lies between them long enough to find the Hidden Threat before it's too late?

From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50 

My Review...

I am a big fan of Sherri Hayes and after this book I have read every book that she has written and I am looking forward for more of her stories.

In this book you fall for Cali and Matthew right away. The typical opposites attract meets soul mates and so much more. The love is evident between the two I did want to choke both Cali and Matthew a few times when they both would not admit that they loved each other which created conflict but where would be the story it was that easy.  

I liked all the side stories and relationships in this book as well as Cali and Matthew's story. 

It was a good story and I was kept in the dark about who was the culprit and did not see it coming when it all came out.  

Good Story 4 thumbs up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great review. :) I see you mentioned you've read all my books now. Have you read A Christmas Proposal? It's a short story, not a full novel, about Cali and Matthew's first Christmas together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Right after Hidden Threat I downloaded A christmas proposal. I loved being able to continue reading about Cali and Matthew. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.