Monday 8 October 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Graham Douglas

This week I think my Book Boyfriend should be......

Graham Douglas from the Between the Lines Series by Tammara Webber

The reasons why I love Graham. Well he:

1) He is adorably sweet and loving
2) He is responsible and makes the right decisions
3) He loves so intensely

Some of the examples of why Graham is such a beautiful soul:

He reached for me and I walked into his arms. I pressed my face to his chest breathed in his scent. he was going to walk away, and I was going to let him go without ever asking him why he'd kissed me.  "I'll miss you, Emma," he said.  Under my ear, his chest resonated faintly with my name.  "I'll miss you, too."  Relaxing his hold, he took my face in his hands and kissed my temple softly.  "I'll miss you more," he whispered before turning to gather his bags.  Between the Lines #1

"How's this for clear," his voice is low and hollow as his fingertips brush over my lips.  "I haven't wanted anyone but you since the night we met. And as much as I value our friendship...being friends with you is not what I have in mind." Between the lines #1

Cassie sighed. "Someday, you'll find a girl who can handle the intense way you love.  Who isn't intimidated by it - because that's what this is...." Where you are (BTW the Lines #2)

He laughs and shakes his head.  "Emma, love, you've got a long way to go to win that crown."  I smile goofily at my screen.  "You called me love."  He smirks, chin tucked low, staring at his screen through his lashes. "You okay with that?"  "Yeah."  Where you are (BTW the lines #2)

And then I met Emma, and as logical as she is, she makes me feel reckless.  I'm heedless of consequences.  My plans and targets and goals and common sense go out the window in the face of what she makes me want. She scares the hell out of me and calms my soul at the same time. Maybe that's what love is - a total contradiction that somehow balances out.  Where you are (BTW the lines #2)

"I need you to hear me." Cradling her head in my hands, thumbs sweeping her tears away, I stare into her eyes. "I belong to you. There is no one else. All I want is to be where you are." Where you are (BTW the lines #2)

All phrases and quotes from the Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber

When I was skimming through the books to grab the above examples I forgot how much I loved this series and Tammara Webber's writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.