Monday 1 October 2012

Book Boyfriend - Tucker Creed

This weeks Book boyfriend is Tucker Creed from Creed (the unfinished heroes #2) by Kristen Ashley

Why I luv Creed
1) When he thought all was lost he permanently marked his back with his love for Sylvia. *sigh*
2) He never lost his love for Sylvie no matter what
3) His love for Sylvie is palpable

Some of examples of why Creed makes my heart swell:

"Just wait, baby. Didn't live free and easy. Didn't feel totally alive. Not without you. But I got my kids and I had somethin' to live for, work for, keep goin' for." His thumbs moved out and stroked my jaws before his voice went rough to say, "Now, I got it all."

"You know what love is? Creed asked that and my eyes shot from the hair on his forehead to his.  "I..." I swallowed again then, holding his eyes, I whispered, "Yes. I do. I know what love is Creed." I felt his big hand curl warm on the side of my face before I felt the pad of his thumb sweep across my lips again.  He watched it move as he replied, "I do too, baby." He eyes came to mine. "I absolutely do."

"You're my world, Sylvie. Always have been. Always will be."

"Now I have all of you. I own every inch of you. Every centimeter. You gave it to me when you were six and it took me twenty-eight years to claim all of it but now it's mine, Sylvie. Every..." his fingers gave my hair a gentle tug, "single..." another tug and his eyes burned into mine, "inch."

All quotes and phrases from Creed by Kristen Ashley


 

Creed (Unfinished Hero #2)

by

Young, way too young, the eleven year old Tucker Creed and his six year old neighbor find they have something awful in common. And Creed decides, even at a young age, he's going to do everything in his limited power to shield his Sylvie from her nightmare.

So he does.

Time goes on and Creed and Sylvie form a bond that grows and blossoms with their ages.

And they fall in love.

They also plot to leave their nightmares behind, the town they live in that will hold them down, the histories they share that, unless they break free, will bury them.

So on Sylvie's eighteenth birthday, they've decided to meet at their special place and disappear.

But Sylvie goes to their special place, Creed never shows and she doesn't see him again until it's too late.

Way too late.


From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.