Saturday 27 October 2012

Double Time (Sinners on Tour #3)


Double Time (Sinners on Tour #3)

Adult Erotica m/m/f
Source: eARC/NetGalley
 
by
Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


From Goodreads
 Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

So when I first started this series I was not jumping up and down because I thought there was little story and more sex but they still hooked me in then as the series started to transform the stories came to light and I have fallen in love with this series. 

From the beginning Trey has been one of my favorites and it broke my heart him having unrequited love with Brian. I did not know who he would be with but now we know and I could not be happier with this ending for Trey. 

What a great way to balance Trey's bisexual nature by having him in a menage. And what a menage it was. There were times that I thought my bedroom windows were going to steam up. LOL. It was great. The sex scenes all of them f/m, m/m, m/f/m, m/m/f  were naughty and delicious.  Reagan and Ethan are a fabulous match for our boy Trey

I recently read that this was supposed to be the last book in the series but that the publisher released this one first. By doing this there will be spoilers for the next two books but also by doing this I got to see who my boy Trey ended up. 

I also heard that this series will lead into another series with members from Exodus End. *Squee*** I can not wait to read about Dare Mills

I was torn between 4 and 5 thumbs up so since all the steamy scenes and a great love story lets say 5!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.