Tuesday 20 November 2012

All In (The Blackstone Affair Part 2)


All In (The Blackstone Affair #2)

Adult Erotica

Source: Kindle

by
Ethan Blackstone has problems. He's broken the trust of the woman he loves and she's left him because of it. Ethan isn't giving up though--he's determined to get his girl back. Their passion together was explosive, but their secrets are even darker and more frightening. With political threats directed at Brynne, Ethan has no choice but to fight for her, to win her love, and to protect her from the very dangers that could take her away from him forever. He’s willing to risk everything to have Brynne and to keep her safe. He’ll go all in…

From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

I could NOT wait for this book and was so excited to find out what is happening in the journey of Ethan and Brynne but book 1 leaves you with quite the cliffhanger. This book is in Ethan's POV

I am not sure how many parts are this series but the endings might just be the end of me. I finish them and then have to wait for more. It is pure agony.

In this book you start to find out the secrets behind Ethan and Brynne and why they are the way the are. Key word is start of the secrets. It seems that there is a whole bunch more needing to come out. Ethan and Brynne have a good connection and you are routing for them the whole time. 

I really like this series and can't wait to find out what really is happening. This books starts to reveal but it is only skimming the surface to what is really the issue. There are many twists and turns and possibilities. It is like a game of Clue but with a little steam.

Oh Ethan and his beautiful accent and beautiful body. Here is a little quote from All In by Raine Miller. 

"If you come with me you're signing on for all of me, Brynne. I don't know any other way to be with you. It's all in for me. And I want to be all in for you too."  Oh Ethan I will be all in with you. :)  

4 Thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Lauren

To Buy this Series on Amazon: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.