Monday 26 November 2012

With Everything I Am (The Three Series)


With Everything I Am (The Three #2)

Adult
Source: Kindle
by
One night, Callum is driven into the woods by instinct, an instinct to protect… what, he does not know. Until he, in the form of wolf, meets a young, human child who he is instantly drawn to in a fierce way he doesn’t quite understand.

But in the end, she protects him. Then he finds this human child is his destined mate.

Sonia Arlington has lived a lonely life. She has certain abilities that make her strange and she has a rare disease that, if untreated, could kill her. Her mother and father are assassinated but before, her father makes her vow that she will never let others discover her abilities. This forces Sonia to stay distant from others, no family, no close friends and always guarding against exposure.

Then the intelligence leaks that Sonia is Callum’s human mate. He is now King of the Werewolves and therefore she becomes targeted by the wolves who have aligned with other immortals to enslave the human race. Callum has war on his hands and is forced to claim his mate and quickly integrate Sonia into a world that is strange and frightening to her.

As Sonia attempts to adjust, not entirely successfully, Callum attempts to cope with the knowledge that his mate is mortal. He will have her beauty and gentleness only the length of a mortal life and as werewolves only have one mate their entire lives, their union for him is unbearably bitter as well as unbelievably sweet.

Then he finds that due to her illness, her human life will be even shorter and he is forced to endure the increased bitter while doing everything he can to make Sonia’s short life incredibly sweet.


From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

My Review...

It is no secret that I am a HUGE Kristen Ashley fan and that I love all her books and with this book she did NOT let me down. It was great! I effing loved this book and Callum. I wish I could get me some cuddling werewolf. 

Now this book was long but I am sooo Ok with that and I get lost in KA's stories and her alpha men. I like this whole series and can't wait for the third book to see how it ends. A hybrid hmmmmm. Sounds Yummy if he is anything like Lucien or Callum I am already sold.

I loved Sonia and Callum. There connection was great. It would not be a true KA story without some miscommunication and drama with a pile of hot sex.  Even though you had an idea of what was coming in the story it still left you guessing and I was on a rollercoaster at the end on waiting for the outcome. I loved the outcome of Sonia and Callum and I am sure we will see more in the next one like we saw Lucien and Leah in this one.  

Callum's love for Sonia is lovely. All the characters of this book were great. 5 effing Thumbs Up!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren

To buy the series on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.