Monday 18 February 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Gray Porter

It has been awhile since I read this book but this sweetie has always been dear to my heart... so this week's book BF is Gray Porter from Almost by Anne Eliot

Why oh Why is Gray BF worthy well....
  1. He has a huge heart and always tries to do the right thing
  2. He just wanted to help Jess but ended up falling in love with her
  3. He loves whole heartedly.

Some of the reasons why Gray is stole my heart:

.....My goals have changed. And not one of my goals will work without you in my life.  You. You + Me.  I'm asking you out.  For real. Say yes.  Take a chance....

"The Soft trembling feel of her lips sends lightning down my spine.  And I soar, fly and die of happiness all in the same second."

"I love you, Jess. So Much."

All quotes and phrases form Almost by Anne Eliot

Almost

by
At a freshman party she doesn't remember, Jess Jordan was almost raped.

...Almost. Very nearly. Not quite. Three years later, Jess has managed to make everyone believe she's better. Over it. Because she is.

...Almost. Very nearly. Not quite.

Unfortunately, until Jess proves she's back to normal activities, her parents won't discuss college. So, she lands a summer internship and strikes a deal with hockey jock, Gray Porter: He gets $8,000. She gets a fake boyfriend and a social life.

Jess has no idea Gray signed on for reasons other than money. She also never expects to fall in love. But Gray’s amazingly hot, holds her hand all the time, and makes her forget that he’s simply doing his job. It’s like having a real boyfriend.

...Almost. Very nearly. Not quite.

Gray Porter is hiding secrets of his own. About Jess Jordan. About why he’s driven to protect her, why he won't cash her checks, or deny her anything she asks. 


Synopsis from Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.