Monday 11 February 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday-Tack Allen

This Week I decided it has been awhile since I have had one of Kristen Ashley's Alpha Men as my book bf so I decided to feature Tack Allen from Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley

Why oh Why is this badass biker man my Book BF this week well...
  1. He has a huge heart and just wants a good woman by his side
  2.  He is a family man and super loyal to his family, club, friends and woman
  3.  He loves fiercely
Some of the examples of why Tack has a huge heart and is a beautiful being:

"Life's a roller coaster. Best damn ride in the park.  You don't close your eyes, hold on and wait for it to be over, babe. You keep your eyes open, lift your hands straight up in the air and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts."  

"That movie you made me watch, first time at your house. Love and redemption.  You said, 'the most beautiful stories ever told are the most difficult to take'. You said that, Red.  Right out. And I knew if you got that, when it was later and I shared my shit with you, you'd get me. I never thought my story was beautiful. I thought it was shit.  But you said that and when you did, I saw it. The ride is not over but if I can keep my Club together and find a sweet, fiesty woman who's got my back and enough to her that she'll stay there, holding me up not dragging me down, I figure I'd find my way to beauty eventually.  And I'd find absolution because I'd know, I earned the love of that woman, a woman who's got so much to her it'll take years to dig down and find the heart of her, that would be my reward."  

Quotes from Motorcycle Man Kindle edition by Kristen Ashley
 


Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4)

by
Stuck in a colorless world, Tyra Masters decides to chuck her old life and starts searching for something. She doesn’t know what it is until she meets her dream man. The goateed, tattooed, muscled, gravelly voiced motorcycle man who plies her with tequila and gives her the best sex of her life. But she knows it isn’t the tequila and sex talking. He’s it. He’s who she’s been daydreaming about since she could remember.

Until he makes it clear she isn’t who he’s looking for.

Tyra slinks away from his bed, humiliated. The problem is, he’s her new boss. She just may or may not have forgotten to tell him that part.

Kane “Tack” Allen has a rule. He doesn’t employ someone he’s slept with. And he lets Tyra know that in his motorcycle man way. Tyra fights for her job and wins it using sass and a technicality. Tack challenges her that if she hits his bed one more time, she loses her job.

Tyra is determined to keep her job and keep away from Tack. But she makes a big mistake. During their head-to-heads, she lets it all hang out and shows Tack she is who he’s looking for. And Tack has had a good woman slip through his fingers, he’s not about to let that happen again.

Although Tack colors Tyra’s world with a vibrancy that’s blinding, being with him means she has to live in his Motorcycle Club world. Full on, no holds barred. And since Tack’s world, not to mention Tack, is a little scary, Tyra isn’t so sure.

It's Tack's job to convince her. 


Synopsis From Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.