Friday 21 June 2013

Forever too Far (Fallen too far #3) - Review

Forever Too Far (Too Far #3)

by
Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?



Source: Kindle
Genre: New Adult/Adult

My Review...

I was so happy to see Rush and Blair again.  After the second book I was worried that Rush was going a bit to soft but with this book I felt like he was a perfect combination of our original dirty talking Rush with the new super sweet loving Rush.


I was thinking that Rush and Blair have already dealt with so much that what more can they possibly go through.  Well I was wrong obviously more shit needed to hit the fan.  How many secrets can people really keep. You think that they would learn that secrets always come out and kick you in the ass but no not in their families.


I felt like Blair and Rush dealt with most of it with grace and love with the exception of the craziest most selfish bitch ever NAN. What the hell?  I wanted to punch that bitch in the face so many times and throw my kindle against the wall.  I don't normally wish bad things upon people but I did on her. She was such a cow.  Normally I can give a reason for why someone is crazy but for Nan she really had no excuse as Blair and Harlow were dealt with similar or worse cards and were able to handle it but no not Nan.


And Rush come one just let her go and STOP enabling her.  My finger's are crossed that Grant's book is going to be with Harlow and NOT Nan (but we all know if he choses Harlow she will shit a brick. So can't wait to see how that all unfolds)

Enough of my rant of Nan and back to the main two - Rush and Blair.  I loved their story through all three books and I loved how it ended and I'm sure we still see a bit of them in the perfection series and the too far spinoff series.


4 Rush Loving Thumbs Up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.