Friday 16 August 2013

The Master Undone (Inside Out #2.5) - Review

The Master Undone (Inside Out #2.5)

by
*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost.

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...



Buy The Master Undone (Amazon Kindle)

Source: eARC for Honest Review from Pocket Books via Edelweiss
Genre: BDSM 

My Review...

I am such a huge fan of the Inside Out series.  With the conclusion of book two Being me we find out all the secrets of what happened to Rebecca.

This novella is from Mark's POV of how he is dealing with the after effects of his tragic reality which came from his lifestyle and relationship choices.

For the first time Mark doesn't want to control anything he's at a loss and is floating along life but his mom needs his support so he drops everything to be with his family.

The moment he arrives in New York he meets Crystal who shakes up his universe and shakes things up for him.

With Crystal he loses control for the first time and he ends up on the receiving end of an emotionless fucking. A taste of his own medicine which leaves Mark in a vulnerable way

I loved what Crystal could do Mark and with a rare glimpse we get to see a more human side of him.  I don't know if this is the end of Mark and Crystal but I sure hope for more.


This book was so not what I expected but I still did enjoy the ride.

4 Controlling thumbs up
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.